Sunday, February 20, 2011

Boy's Spaces...(on a Budget)


I love putting together rooms that express personality!  Although W.A. has been indifferent so far, we have created a space for him that reflects my Kentucky Gentleman's tastes, and they are all boy!

My husband has been interested in sailing since I have known him and Pirates comes in at a close second.  So, we did the whole sail theme in W.A.'s bedroom and the Pirates got stuck in the bathroom.






I have to say, I am very pleased with the way it turned out!

Arrrgh!

W.A.'s Momma


Bedroom
Lamps, Bedding, Curtains, Sailboat Wall Decals, Nautical Flag Garland, Anywhere Chair: Pottery Barn Kids
Rug: Target
Toybox: Warm Biscuit Bedding Company
Dresser, Lighthouse Prints: Regency Furniture
Crib: Babies R Us
End Tables: Bombay Companies
Picture Frame: A Children's Boutique, Louisville, KY

Bathroom
Life Preserver, Shower Curtain, Rugs, Shark & Fish Decals: Pottery Barn Kids
Picture: Art.com
Stagecoach Curtain: Wal Mart
Waste Basket: Dollar General

No comments:

Post a Comment