Sunday, April 10, 2011

Into My 35th Year

I'll be turning 34 tomorrow.  I was super excited to turn 30.  It meant that I was now officially an "adult".  With every year that gets added on to my 30th birthday, I really look forward to it!  I made a list of ten things I am going to accomplish in my 35th year...

1.  Learn to cook 7 healthy meals.
2.  Practice my French.
3.  Blog more aggressivley (whatever that means).
4.  Lose this last 20 pounds.
5.  Run more races. (target= 1 per month).
6.  Learn how to use a camera (thx, Amy and E).
7.  Lower Triglycerides (duh).
8.  Learn how to write a screenplay of my favorite books.
9.   Play more tennis.
10.  Play more golf.  Gotta get the dust off of my clubs.  They've been used maybe twice so lets re-phrase that to just "play golf".

Cheers!

W.A.'s Momma

P.S. God, if you're reading, I'd really like to come back as Heidi Klum in my next life!

2 comments:

  1. Woo-wee. I ran 4 miles this morning for my 34th birthday present to myself. Yay me!

    ReplyDelete