Saturday, April 2, 2011

De-stress Project #1

While W.A. took a nap, I took on a small project in an attempt to de-stress.  I went outside with my camera to get some fresh air and take some pictures.  I love to take pictures of nature even though I am terrible at it.  I love looking at my neighbor's photography and my favorite Peach's as well.  They have real cameras (mine is a $100 pocket digital) and real equipment (and a real eye for it) so please do not compare me to them.  I can only aspire to be at that level! 

Anyhoo...here are my photos....

Pansies, Lil Edna*, Mint, Weeds and Spring Skies...

Cheers!

W.A.'s Momma


* Lil Edna is a similar plant to the one I brought home from my Grandmother's funeral.  I killed big Edna when I accidentally left her outside during a cold night last fall.  I am still upset about it because I managed to keep that thing alive for three years even though I have a black thumb.  Lil Edna is a replacement, but still reminds me of the Real Edna.

1 comment:

  1. You're pictures look great! I'm thinking of you and putting you on my prayer list for your anxiety. I deal with it daily and yoga has helped tremendously! Call me if you ever want to chat.

    Regarding the photos... a few years ago I committed to myself to learn every single function of my little camera before I upgraded to my "big girl" camera. I have to say I learned so much in that year on light and how different settings work. It has really helped improve my photography :)

    xooxo

    ReplyDelete