Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Happy Easter 2011

Happy Easter, everyone! 


Easter, circa 1980

Over the next few days I will be busy at the gym, doing laundry at home and getting ready for my trip to Atlanta, Nashville, and back to Atlanta so I am blogging some things early since I wont have any time to do it. 

My Kentucky Gentleman and I have a conference in Nashville and before and after I will be visiting my family and two of my oldest girlfriends for what I imagine will be a "fun walk down memory lane" visit/playdate. 

I will be posting my Mothers Day post in just a few moments as well.

So, again, enjoy your Easter services and meals, and  remember why we celebrate!  Jesus Christ died on the cross for our sins so we might have everlasting life in the Kingdom of Heaven. 

God Bless!

W.A.'s Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment