Sunday, April 3, 2011

De-Stress Projects #2 and #3..

I am just blogging away these last few days!  I have no idea whether it's feeling like I have something to say or the fact that I cannot log on to Facebook.  Oh well...

W.A. and I took not only one, but two walks today to de-stress and get some fresh air.  I love my neighborhood.  There were so many young couples out with toddlers and the older folk doing yard work.  My neighborhood is beautiful in the Spring.  It gets even better in the Summer.  People really take pride in their yards here.  I am so thankful for that.




In between walks, I brought out W.A.'s tricycle and the little four wheeler his Aunt Stephie sent him.  He rode those around, pushed his stroller across the yard, played in the flowers and drew with some sidewalk chalk. 



Okay, I did most of the drawing.  After my masterpiece, I just sat back and watched.  It was relaxing.



Hope you all had a great Sunday as well.

Cheers!

W.A.'s Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment