Wednesday, September 22, 2010

My Family's Boys Club (Hilton Head Island Part 2)


We have a very small boys club in our family. The number of girls FAR OUTWEIGHS the little boys.  To be exact: there are 5 boys and 13 girls. It started with my Grandma Edna who had two boys to raise.  My Aunt Cindy next, followed by her daughter, then my sisters and I.  Miranda (my cousin Kenny's wife) rounds out the most recent, with KBT III being about 2 months old now, WELCOME TO OUR CLUB, MIRANDA!

Zizzy (Grandma)  and Trace

I love having the support of so many mothers to toddlers in my extended family.  I grew up "Southern" and in a southern family, your cousins are the same as your syblings.  I don't mess around with that "second cousin" business...all of my cousins are either "Aunts" or "Uncles" to MY little boy...

HHI is definetly a rare treat when we have 9 toddlers out on the beach just enjoying so much of eachother.  I even got to spend some one-on-one time with little Millie walking the beach to find seashells for her mommy (my cousin, Samantha).


L-R: Miranda, Stephanie, Me, Zizzy, Keri.

Here is the Boys Club of our Family converging on Hilton Head Island for our Annual Family Reunion.  The little girls are as cute as can be, but this blog is about boys remember!  Dont worry, I'll be posting about the little girls too!  Enjoy!


Cheers!

W.A."s Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment