Saturday, October 9, 2010

Why can't we do it? WE CAN!!!

This post totally and completely inspired me! 

http://www.declansjourney.com/ ("Pink Envy")

Let me tell you "why" first. 

I have a 22 month old son.  He is my world and I waited a long long long time to be a mommy.  He is my most precious moment every moment of my life.  He can be considered the: air I breath, the food that sustains me, my life, and the ultimate love that keeps me going....when I read Sherri and Stan's story, I could not help but put myself in their shoes and W.A. in Declan's shoes.  I would be devastated.  Every child deserves the chance to live, but with my faith in God I know he has a greater plan (look at Declan's friends on Facebook alone for proof!) and I know I just cannot question that.  So....

Declan's Mommy asked the question: "Can you just think about how perception and awareness for Pediatric Cancer would be changed if next September the NFL premiered Wear Gold for Pediatric Cancer?"

WHAT IF?  No.  I mean REALLY, WHAT IF?????????

Ladies!  We are mommies and wives and homemakers!  We are the advertiser's COMPLETE AND MAIN TARGET!!! WE SPEND THE HOUSEHOLD MONEY!  Get out your pens!  Get out your fingers!  Pick up your phones!  Write/Type/Call them!  Let's DO IT!  Like NIKE says: LETS DO IT!!!!!

Cheers!

W.A's Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment