Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Lent

Lent is upon us and I have decided to give up Facebook for 40 days!  Lent begins on Ash Wednesday and ends Easter and is a time for each individual to make a sacrifice as Jesus did for 40 days in the dessert.

I use Facebook to keep my friends and family updated on Will's fun times as well as this blog, schedule events, keep in touch with extended family so this is going to be very difficult.  My Kentucky Gentleman doesn't believe I can be successful, so as an incentive, we have a bet.  If he gives up alcohol and makes it to Easter without a drop, he wins.  If I stay off Facebook for the full forty days, I win.  My prize?  A laptop!

Cheers!

W.A.'s Momma

1 comment:

  1. Good Luck! I'm routing for you. Maybe you can take up Twitter in the meantime :)

    ReplyDelete