Saturday, March 5, 2011

Cycling Instructor vs. Sodium

Let me start this post by saying that my cycling instructor Julie, will kill me for this, but I gotta do what I gotta do...



My kid eats nothing.  He eats so little that the pediatrician started "weight checking" him every 6 months.  He is fine but its a battle to get him to eat.  Sometimes, he will eat yogurt for dinner for a week.  Tonight I found a leftover Ramen noodle package in my cabinet.  So I sauteed some peas and carrots and added them to the Beef Flavored Ramen Noodles.  He pigged out!

Why would my cycling instructor kill me?  Those Ramen noodles have 790mg of sodium, people.  Not good.

I'd love some tips for kid-friendly food.  By the way, that Deceptively Delicious cookbook by Jessica Seinfield is for experienced cooks.  Experienced in that department, I am NOT!

Cheers!

W.A.'s Momma

No comments:

Post a Comment