Sunday, May 27, 2012

WA's Garden

We planted a small garden for WA to learn about nature, plants, food, and to help him understand, natural is better.  We have slowly been moving away from processed foods in this house.  I doubt I will ever be able to pry the "blue chips" (aka Cool Ranch Doritoes) out of his hands but I'll worry about that when I get there.

This year, we planted tomatoes, peppers, and squash.  I also have a blueberry bush that I planted last year.  It didnt do so well because of the shady spot it was in and the birds.  I moved it to a sunnier spot and it is looking very nice this year.  I can't wait to make my boy a Dukes Mayo and Tomatoe sandwich this summer, a Southern favorite.  My brand new climbing rose bush is doing great as well.





Cheers!

WA's Momma

1 comment: